· In today’s market, the gap between product and consumer is growing. USBS fills this gap through in-person contact with our business customers
· Our team works to provide energy solutions to help reduce and fix costs by closely analyzing commercial accounts.
· Through direct interaction with our customers, we are able to present a multitude of options customized specially for each businesses’ unique needs.
· Monitoring over 5,000 existing commercial customers between MD & DC, our team ensures an honest approach to maintain long-lasting relationships with our customers.
· USBS provides a more family-type culture that will go above and beyond to take care of your business needs. Through our accessible and direct approach, we are able to reach 99% of our clients’ target market.
· We are partnered with United Energy Services and all of the industry's most recognized and reputable energy suppliers. Our goal is to continue to acquire and manage profitable customer relationships.
Did you know the energy costs on your utility bill are divided into two different sections? Fun fact, they are: delivery and supply!
Delivery is a regulated service. This is what is paid to the utility to continue to deliver gas and/or electricity to customers. The utility is also responsible for the wires, poles and outage restoration regardless of supplier. The utility’s delivery costs are regulated by the Maryland Public Service Commission (PSC).
Supply is a deregulated service. This is the actual cost of the energy. We work with over 50 natural gas and electricity suppliers nationwide that can be designated as your sole energy provider. This gives you the choice and allows you to shop for the best energy rates and terms. By deregulating the energy industry, the Maryland Public Service Commission (PSC) has allowed consumers to choose who supplies their electricity and natural gas. Deregulation has resulted in the breakdown of the monopoly of services that were previously solely provided by regulated utilities. Because of this, competition has been encouraged between suppliers for your business. As Maryland’s largest commercial energy broker, we’re here to help you make an informed decision for your business.
Contact us below!
08:00 am – 04:00 pm